I am pleased to be representing a market leading client who are located on the vibrant Birchwood business park in Birchwood, Warrington.
Due to the acquisition of a competitor my client continues to grow as a business and they now require 3 permanent Legal Administration Assistants to join the busy legal department.
If you are outgoing, proactive, have a strong work ethic and you have good administrative skills this could be the ideal role for you. It is a great chance to join a company that would encourage growth and development of you as an individual.
Hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30 with an hour lunch, salary between £18,000 - £22,000 dependent on experience, 33 days holiday including bank holidays, performance related bonus, rewarding career path, great pension scheme, rewards scheme and options to buy shares scheme make it a market leading benefits package.
Are you seeking to pursue a career in Legal services? My client is seeking to recruit an additional 3 members into their support team, to provide administrative support to the in-house Legal Team. This role is ideally suited to someone wishing to begin their career within the Legal industry. My client is dedicated to providing the appropriate training and professional development required to ensure that you successfully achieve your career goals.
The legal administrator role will work in support of our internal legal team, providing effective administrative support. This role will also be supporting across the wider business, working with a range of teams to ensure a fair and consistent process surrounding plot sales.
- To understand the documentation involved with plot sale reservations, exchanges and legal completions.
- To offer help in processing and distributing these documents during peak periods.
- Responsible for sorting and distributing all incoming post.
- Allocating files for incoming documents in the post.
- Set up new plot files and maintain the filing and management of these files.
- Responsible for checking the bank for deposits and the receipt of other monies relating to the plot sale.
- Process and partake in the execution of all plot sale documents.
- Orders official copies of documents and Title Registers.
- Undertakes any other duties allocated by any of the Conveyancing Managers, Supervisors, Solicitors or Paralegals in the team.
- Work closely with other departments in the business, to ensure a smooth and consistent approach is applied across the group plot sales.
- Administration duties as required by the role.
- Passionate about customer service & construction.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in accordance with company set deadlines.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a natural ability to liaise at all levels.
- IT proficient, with experience on Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with a HR software system would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested in joining a forward thinking business that will encourage personal development please do not hesitate to apply.