|Location: GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 25000 - 33000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3059610|
Lecturer/Manager in Agricultural Engineering based in Cheshire
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great FE College on an exciting new role in the Cheshire area. Starting as soon as possible, the College are looking for a knowledgeable Lecturer in Agricultural Engineering to join them on a permanent basis.
• College is one of the leading specialist land-based Colleges in the UK.
• Rated outstanding in all areas and ‘Good with outstanding features’ by Ofsted inspectors.
• Standards exceeded in all areas, inspected under the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) Higher Education Review – the equivalent of an HE Ofsted Inspection
• Investment of over £50 million into resources and facilities to ensure the best education
• Develops new and existing curriculum content consistent with college approved procedures to meet needs
• Implements quality assurance processes for one or more college programmes
• Delivers teaching sessions to a consistently good/outstanding level
• Develops links and builds relationships with industry and associated stakeholders
• Works with the Curriculum Area Manager/Head of Department to ensure effective management of budgets
What you will need:
• Minimum Level 3 qualification (or be willing to work towards one)
• Level 2 Maths & English or equivalent
• Recognised Teaching Qualification (or be willing to work towards one)
• IT skills in MS office Applications
• A period of relevant and successful time within the Agricultural Engineering Service and Repair industry
Desirable knowledge or experience of;
• Diesel Engines and technology
• CAN BUS and DATA BUS
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
24212 - 35568 GBP Per Annum
28000.00 - 33311.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BOLTON, LANCASHIRERead more
33.10 - 33.10 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
29000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
CHIPPENHAM, WILTSHIRERead more
29000.00 - 33000.00 GBP Per Annum
FARNBOROUGH, HAMPSHIRERead more