|Location: TRAFFORD PARK, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 18.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3082128|
Title – Lecturer of Graphics/ Illustration/ Fine Art
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a successful College on an exciting new role in the Lancashire area.
Starting from September, the College are looking for a outstanding, Lecturer of Graphics/ Illustration/ Fine Art to join them on a short-term temporary basis.
• Ofsted rating of Good
• Leading FE College with a wide variety of courses available
• The College has invested £50m over the past few years in world-class buildings and facilities.
• A new £15million STEM centre opened its doors in 2013
• World class Engineering and Motor Vehicle workshops, cutting edge Science laboratories, modern classrooms with advanced technology,
• Lecturer of Graphics/ Illustration/ Fine Art
• Working with 16-18 year old students
• Responsible for short term lesson delivery and planning
• An opportunity with a leading FE college
What you will need:
• A UK recognised teaching qualification
• Lecturer of Graphics/ Illustration/ Fine Art at any Level
• Subject relevant qualifications
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
CROYDON, SURREYRead more
20.00 - 27.97 GBP Per Hour
WANDSWORTH, LONDONRead more
23500.00 - 34950.00 GBP Per Annum
ASHTEAD, SURREYRead more
110.00 - 130.00 GBP Per Day
DONCASTER, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
22000.00 - 37000.00 GBP Per Annum
WITNEY, OXFORDSHIRERead more