|Location: MORDEN, SURREY||Salary: 20.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3158937|
Location: Merton, Surrey
Pay rate: £20 per hour increasing to £27.97 per hour after 12 weeks
Hours: Full Time
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Surrey area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Lecturer in SEN to join them on a temporary basis.
Our client’s vocational courses are designed to give excellent training and maximise the potential of students looking to further their skill set.
• Leading education institution in London
• Advanced campuses with high-tech technology
• Advanced department with cutting edge resources
· You will delivering pre entry level basic skills and skills for life to learners with complex needs and challenging behaviour.
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Experience delivering pre entry level basic skills and skills for life to learners with complex needs and challenging behaviour.
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
28000.00 - 33311.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BOLTON, LANCASHIRERead more
30000 - 31000 GBP Per Annum
FARNBOROUGH, HAMPSHIRERead more
30000 - 30400 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
DONCASTER, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
29218 - 36000 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
30000 - 34571 GBP Per Annum
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRERead more