|Location: PRESTON, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 20375 - 31562 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3108181|
Title – Lecturer in Construction Plant and Land-Based Engineering
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a successful College on an exciting new role in the Lancashire area.
The College are looking for outstanding Lecturer in Construction Plant and Land-Based Engineering to join them on a full time permanent basis.
• Delivery and assessment of Construction Plant Maintenance and land-based engineering
• Delivery of theory and practical on all aspects of vehicle servicing, preventative maintenance and repairs, fault finding to include electronic vehicle system diagnostic, welding and fabrication
• Hours 37 per week
• Department Apprenticeship and
• Salary £20,357 - £31,526 per annum in accordance with qualifications and experience (Could be higher for the right candidate)
Senior Lecturer position - there is a possibility of a conversion to a Senior Lecturer position for those candidates that meet the specific criteria
What you will need:
• Industry experience in Construction Plant Maintenance or Land-Based Engineering
• A level 3 industry specific qualification
• GCSE (or equivalent) maths & English
• No teaching experience necessary but you must be willing to work towards a teaching qualification within an agreed timescale
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
18.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
27.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour
ASHFORD, MIDDLESEXRead more
20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
RICHMOND UPON THAMES, MIDDLESEXRead more
27.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour
CROYDON, SURREYRead more
LONGBRIDGE, WEST MIDLANDSRead more