Job Title: Painting and Decorating Lecturer
Pay rate: £28 p/h
Hours: 3 days per week – Wed, Thurs & Fri (9:00am – 4pm)
Our REED Education FE branch are currently recruiting for experienced Painting and Decorating Lecturer for a college we are working with in the Slough area.
-To deliver Painting and Decorating up to Level 3
-You will be working with students aged 16+
-You will be organising and maintaining documentation on learners' progress.
-Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
What you will need
- A recognised teaching qualification
- A relevant degree or equivalent
- Experience in the delivery of the full range of P&D specialism
- Experience/knowledge of Painting and Decorating Levels 1-3
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then do not hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.