|Location: WEST LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 29000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3041167|
Reed are currently recruiting for an experienced Leasehold officer to join one of West London’s largest Housing Associations.
As a leasehold officer you will be accountable for delivering a high quality leasehold management systems for the residents and the wider community alongside managing and resolving complex estate management issues for leaseholders.
• Manage communal areas effectively through estate inspections in liaison with the Estate Services Contractors and Property Management staff.
• Coordinating all follow up action on all housing management tasks in individual estate inspections to ensure prompt, appropriate action is taken.
• Monitor estate services contractors and ensure that high quality, value for money services are delivered.
• Approve estate services invoices for payment.
• Lead on local projects within your patch that benefit our residents
• Lead on communicating with your residents, including posting updates on notice boards & electronic forums, providing regular feedback
• Respond to all enquiries / customer requests
• Assess each service request on a case by case basis to form individual decisions that will enable residents to maintain their leases or tenancy successfully.
• Manage and monitor leases effectively, update records and identify / action breaches.
• Make appropriate judgements about how to deal with lease
• Identify, investigate and find solutions to ASB and housing management problems
• Lead on the preparation of scheme service charge budgets in conjunction with other departments in line with resident consultation and best practice.
• Lead on arranging and attending resident liaison meetings to discuss estimated budgets, actual accounts.
• Monitoring service charge expenditure against the budget monthly, picking up on variances on housing services charges ensuring these are communicated to residents.
• Assist other members of the team with their duties when required including resales and staircasing, rent collection, lease extensions, legal queries, and purchasing enquires.
• Ability to process remortgaging for shared owners and leaseholders and homebuy equity loans.
• Working knowledge of section 20 consultation processes.
• Deal with ongoing leasehold management issues including complaint resolution, neighbour disputes and nuisance, harassment and ASB.
What we need from you:
• Prior experience of leasehold management
• Experience from a social housing environment
• Knowledge of appropriate leasehold legislation and best practice in this area
If you feel you have the appropriate experience for this position and are looking for a new opportunity then apply now.
26000.00 - 29000.00 GBP Per Annum
INVERNESS, INVERNESS-SHIRERead more
26000 - 29000 GBP Per Annum
ELGIN, MORAYSHIRERead more
14.00 - 17.00 GBP Per Hour
ABERDEEN, ABERDEENSHIRERead more
15.00 - 19.00 GBP Per Hour
WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more
22000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
BATTERSEA, LONDONRead more