Job Title: Learning Support Worker
Location: South West London - Wandsworth
Pay rate: £9.97p/h increasing to £11.43 after 12 weeks
Hours: 15-22 hours Tuesday-Thursday
Duration: Temporary ongoing
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Wandsworth area. Starting in the new academic year, the college are looking for enthusiastic and passionate Learning Support Workers to join them on a temporary ongoing basis.
- You will supporting learners with learning difficulties/disabilities, PRU, SEN, ASD, PMLD, BESD and challenging behaviours
- You will be working with students aged 16+ in small groups within the classroom setting
What you will need
- Previous experience working with learning difficulties/ disabilities, PRU, SEN, ASD, PMLD, BESD and challenging behaviours
- Previous experience in education or similar environment
- experience/ qualifications in other fields like cooking, photography or any other vocational subjects would be desirable however not essential
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.