Are you passionate about supporting learners to succeed? Are you looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – Learning Support Assistant
At Reed Further Education, we are currently working in partnership with a large College in the Cheshire area to recruit for a number of Learning Support Assistants to work on a flexible basis. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in a College who have a large Learning Support department. There are a number of roles available which cover either part-time or full-time hours.
The role of a Learning Support Assistant can be varied, and you should be able to adapt to the different demands of the day-to-day role.
You will be required to support students who have additional support requirements which can be Social, Emotional, Behavioural & Physical needs.
* Level 2 Maths & English
* Previous experience working in either a school or college environment
* A DBS or willingness to apply for a new DBS
* Available for the new academic year
* Passion for supporting students with additional needs.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Further Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to pension scheme
- Weekly Pay for all candidates
- Continual Professional Development
- Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online job site
- Access to a dedicated and fully trained personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment, here to promote and develop our staff
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of opportunities through our network of branches across the UK
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.