'Good' two form entry Primary school in is looking to secure a dedicated and passionate Learning Support Assistant with SEND experience
* Learning Support Assistant/ LSA
* East London
* Full time
* Ofsted 'Good' school
* £70 - £85 per day/ depending on experience
Are you an aspiring SEND Teacher or Educational Psychologist?
If you are a Nursing student, a Psychology student, graduate, an experienced learning support assistant (LSA) or a special educational needs teaching assistant (SEN TA) specifically with Autism, Global Delay, ADHD or Complex Needs this could be the perfect role for you!
About the school:
A popular, growing and successful primary school based on three sites working in partnership with each other as one school.
The successful LSA:
• Is dedicated, inspiring and engaging.
• Is confident and able to work across all age groups across the school.
• Monitors pupils' development through effective quality marking.
• Is committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and encourage pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
• Will be experienced working with pupils with autism and additional SEND on a 1:1 basis and in small groups.
• Will have an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS through Career Teachers.
• Can provide references covering the last 2 years.
To be considered for this position you must:
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Have 1:1 SEND experience
* Feel comfortable with feeding and toileting
* Provide 2 years' worth of reference
Please apply with an up to date CV today and a short cover letter highlighting your strengths!
LSA - SEN TA - 1:1 TA - KS1 - East London, Temp - perm opportunity - Full time role - Ofsted 'Good' school
At Reed Education we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Reed Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.