JOB: Learning Support Assistant/SEN Teaching Assistants
TYPE: Daily Supply, Long Term and Permanent
START DATE: September
I'm currently recruiting for qualified TAs/ LSAs to work on a flexible supply basis to support a number of fantastic primary schools in the Bexley borough.
You will be working in primary schools that value enthusiasm, positivity, and recognising and celebrating success.
The ideal candidate will make a positive and enthusiastic contribution to the lives of pupils, enhancing both academic progress and non-academic development. To succeed at this role, you'll meet the following criteria:
• Seeking flexible work throughout the week, you'll be able to commit to at least 3 full school days (8.30-15.30) of work a week OR seeking long term full time work
• You're able to work in the London Borough of Bexley
• You'll be skilled and experienced with working with SEN (Special Needs) children
• You'll hold a TA Level 3 qualification
• You will have worked with either ASD, ADHD, MLD, EBD, Global Delay, speech and language delay and PMLD students and have an understanding of their specific needs
• You will have a knowledge and possibly qualifications in Makaton, PECS, and/or Symbolised Learning
Working on a flexible basis with Reed offers huge benefits. We work around you! Choose when and where you work, and make your work fit around your lifestyle.
Working with Reed Education offers huge benefits
• Competitive pay rates
• A dedicated, locally-based Consultant will personally deal with your whole application process
• Free CV assistance
• Free Interview Advice
• Travel Benefit Scheme
• 24 hour advice service
• Access to hundreds of schools in the London area
• Further training packages
If you think this position is right for you, please get in contact as soon as possible with a CV and covering letter. Good Luck!