Reed Education are currently recruiting for a learning support assistant to join one of their primary schools in the South Leeds area.
We are looking for applicants who have had recent experience supporting pupils with barriers to learning, and who have supported children who find aspects of school challenging.
- Full time role
- Temporary from September- December 2020 working on supply through Reed Education
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school
- Start date- TBC
What are we looking for?
- Applicants who will act as a mentor for children and encourage their learning and development
- Applicants with experience in supporting pupils with barriers to learning and additional needs including autism and challenging behaviour
- Excellent communication skills- this role will involve communicating with colleagues throughout the school, parents and guardians of pupils, and may involve working with external agencies where necessary
- Good behaviour management skills and experience of implementing a school’s behaviour policy
- Applicants who are able to adapt teaching styles and resources based on each pupils individual learning needs
What can Reed Education offer you?
- Competitive daily rate
- Weekly pay
- 247 contact
- A hassle free payroll process
- DBS refund
It’s time to Love Mondays.