Are you a Learning Support Assistant? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Our REED Further Education branch work with great colleges across the Greater Manchester area to support them with their temporary recruitment.
We are currently looking for Learning Support Assistants who may be interested in joining them when new job opportunities arise.
- Part time & full time
- 8:30 -16:00
- Temporary ongoing posts
- You will be required to support 16 – 18 year olds
- Supporting students with Emotional Well Being or Special Educational Needs
Experience of the below would be beneficial:
- Experience supporting 16 – 18 year olds ideally in an FE setting
- DBS on the update service or willingness to obtain one
- C or above in Maths and English
- Passionate, Committed and Enthusiastic
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
Competitive pay rates
Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.