Reed Education are working closely with a SEN School who support and educate young learners with complex medical needs, physical needs and sensory impairment. The schools is looking for full time, part time and temporary/flexible workers.
This role is to start in January 2019. So now is the time to apply!
What you will be doing:
- Working with small groups and individuals with PMLD and SEN
- Carry out/support a child's physio and educational development
- Encourage learning for life in all areas
- Provide positive reinforcement for appropriate behavior and structured learning habbits
- Be able to recognize what learning looks like for an individual with profound and complex needs.
- Following behavior plans for young learners and ensure consistency in their day
What you will need:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role. (SEN TA/Support Worker/Carer/LSA)
- Manual handling certificate/training
- Experience in activities, interventions and innovative ways of teaching and developing young minds with SEN
- Great communication skills
- Good sense of humor
- Physically robust
In return you will receive:
- A fantastic working environment
- Great job satisfaction
- Competitive pay rates/salary
- Term time only plus inset days!
Please get in touch with me today to find out more information and apply for the position.