|Location: SOUTH SHIELDS, TYNE AND WEAR||Salary: 8.00 - 11.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3073510|
Title – Learning Support Assistant
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great colleges in the North East on exciting new Support Staff positions.
Starting from the beginning of September, our clients are looking for a Learning Support Assistants to join them on a long term temporary basis, with the possibility to go permanent!
• Opportunity to work in a variety of learner settings.
• The roles will be working on an ongoing basis
• Full time or part time hours
What you will need:
• Experience supporting learners within a college environment
• English and Maths qualifications at level 2
• To be passionate, committed, enthusiastic about supporting learners achieve their goals
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Interested? Please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
9.00 - 11.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
WAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
14 - 16 GBP Per Hour
12 - 14 GBP Per Hour
SOUTHALL, MIDDLESEXRead more
15000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
11.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more