|Location: SWINTON, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 11.50 - 13.50 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 15 days ago||Reference: 3065981|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Learning Content Management System (LCMS) Administrator to contribute ideas and showcase your existing skills within a well-known and highly respected Local Authority.
Straight away you will have the opportunity to put your strong innovative ideas to forward and give advice and support to the wider team at Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue. You will be joining a dynamic team and helping to administer the LCMS’s, ensuring all learning resources are up to date, engaging, and focused development solutions are in place.
What’s my role?
To utilise the full capacity of Greater Manchester Fire and Rescues’ learning systems to deliver innovative and learning systemised solutions. This is a key role which will measure the take up and effectiveness of learning solutions across the organisation, ensuring continuous improvement.
How will I do this?
• Partner with learning professionals to interpret learning requirements and creatively build learner focused solutions to trainer delivery for diverse audiences.
• Implement assessment processes appropriate to role holders to ensure and measure learning.
• Develop key relationships with colleagues regarding the accreditation and planning of training to support the effective use of resources.
• Provide advice and guidance to system users on the process and development of the LCMS’s and provide reports and data from the system.
• Act as the first point of contact for all contract management and system user queries.
What skills do I need?
• Extensive knowledge of learning resources and systems within a similar role is essential.
• Experience of complex problem solving in ICT systems, databases and learning management systems.
• Ability to use eLearning software such as Articulate Studio, Storyline and SCORM packages.
• Demonstrable skills in report writing, customer service and software management and development.
Get me signed up!
If this position is of interest to you please send me your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below!
17000.00 - 18500.00 GBP Per Annum
EPPING, ESSEXRead more
13000.00 - 15000.00 GBP Per Annum
WILLESDEN, LONDONRead more
21000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
MARLOW, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
17000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWBURY, BERKSHIRERead more
22000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
THEALE, BERKSHIRERead more