Reed HR are currently working alongside a large Public Sector Organisation based in North London who are recruiting for an interim Learning & Organisational Development Partner for initially 3 months. This is only suitable for applicants who are immediately available.
Please note - This role WILL be based from the offices but there will be working flexibility offered.
To provide high quality organisation development advice and design interactive learning interventions, playing an essential role in ensuring that people at all levels of the organisation possess and develop the skills, knowledge and experience to fulfill the short and long-term ambitions of the organisation and that they are motivated to learn, grow and perform.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead on the design and delivery of development programmes including coaching, mentoring, shadowing programmes to support staff including new joiners, aspiring leaders, managers, talent and senior leaders to perform effectively in their roles, progress in their careers and achieve their potential.
- Develop and facilitate or commission internal learning events and workshops, designing content, supporting materials and delivering content as appropriate.
- Develop standalone eLearning and blended learning content working with subject matter experts as necessary, maximising the use of digital technology to achieve success.
- Support colleagues to integrate learning and development with other people and organisational activities including design and delivery of learning interventions to support roll-out of HR policies and to improve organisational performance.
- Liaise internally with colleagues and employee representatives and externally with professional bodies, communities of practice and other public, private and voluntary sector organisations, to develop services that are intelligence led and use best practice and innovation.
- Research and implement projects relating to learning and organisational development, ensuring projects are delivered within agreed timescales and meet specified requirements
- Conduct options appraisals, needs identification, specification designs and provider selection in line with corporate standards for Human Resources
Ensure legal, regulatory and policy compliance under GDPR, Health and Safety, Equality and in area of your specialism identifying opportunities and risks and escalating where appropriate.
Analyse the effects of legislative changes and implement changes to ensure compliance.
Manage transactional process around commissioning and managing service providers. Provide relevant information to support the development and monitoring of budgets. Ensure resources are managed effectively within the allocated budget, assuring value for money in all activities.