Reed HR are partnered with a Nationwide Public Sector Organisation (Housing Association). This role can be based in any of their London offices with the expectation of travel throughout the country, mainly the East Midlands (Nottingham and Derby). Travel will be required several times a month. This role is full-time and is to start as soon as possible.
A large Housing Association.
The role and your responsibilities:
- Work with a team to create plans, materials and documents to support talent within the customer service directorate
- Work with key stakeholders to create training solutions
- Support operational teams to deliver the best possible outcomes for high quality training provisions
- Introduce new learning initiatives into new areas of the business
- Work with operational leaders to create a pathway and set out mandatory raining
- Deliver a range of training including online, classroom based, toolbox talk, workshops and practical hands-on work
- Maintain training compliance records
To be successful in this role, you will already have strong experience and a passion for Learning and Training, ideally within a fast-paced environment. You must be willing to travel.
You will need to have/be:
- A positive and pro-active team player
- Ability to take ownership of workload
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Experience working through the whole digital learning development cycle
- Ability to build relationships with all employees including stakeholders and managers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- A confident training/learning and development specialist
- A good understanding of housing and local public service delivery landscapes
- Experience creating new training/learning solutions
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.