REED HR are supporting an organisation in Horsham who are seeking an experienced L&D Manager to join their wider HR team.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programmes.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g., Coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other trainings.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing.
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts.
- Hire and manage training and L&D Specialists.
- Creating training programmes that are aligned with the organisation’s objectives and having a strong understanding of what these are.
- Acting as the go to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans.
- Working closely with various leaders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their units and training requirements.
- Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching.
- Having an awareness of the allocated budget and an ability to find solutions to implement the required training.
- Designing staple curriculums for all employees (i.e., values).
- Assess both individual, departmental, and organisational learning and development needs.
- Analyse key people data and liaise with senior management and HR to decipher wants from needs.
- Manage training budgets and forecast current and future costs. Advise on the right course of action.
- Curate learning content and assess relevant learning and development options.
- Consider relevance of blended learning options such as coaching, mentoring, on-the job training, classroom training, e-learning, and simulation. Make recommendations to decision makers.
- Deliver learning and development strategies.
- Co-ordinate the logistics of training sessions.
- Identify external training partners.
- Evaluate success of learning interventions and report to senior management.
- Keep abreast of latest learning and development products and approaches.
- Update senior management and decision-makers on latest thinking.
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager.
- Degree level or equivalent qualifications, particularly in a relevant field of training management and development.
- Experience in managing and developing a team.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods.
- Confident in both written and spoken communication with the ability to present to large audiences.
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices.
- Experience in project management and budgeting.
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal.
- Experience of building an effective L&D function in support of organisational goals and objectives
If this sounds of interest, please apply now with an up to date copy of your C.V