Are you currently available and looking for work as an L&D Manager? It is a great opportunity to join this organisation on a 6months temporary contract initially. Currently working from home with prospect to go to office when allowed.
- To manage a team of Learning and Development Advisors, Trainers, Assessors and budget to support the delivery of learning and development activities that support and agreed Service Level Agreement with the Children’s Trust
- To develop and implement training to enable continuous professional development including innovative learning and development solutions.
- To manage the development and delivery of a core skills learning and development programme to build in-house capability.
- To manage the relationship with the Children’s Trust on a day to day operational basis.
- Develop best practice solutions using in-house and external capability that supports the common programme and specialist areas that embrace new ways of working, exploiting technologies and evolving work practices
If you are available immediately and have the necessary skills and experience, please apply online now, or call Kristine on 01908 660057 for more details. Alternatively, email your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org