Reed HR are working with a Public Sector Organisation based to recruit a Digital Learning Consultant on a 1-year Fixed Term Contract. This role is currently working from home due to Government Guidelines, however, can be primarily be based out of the Central London or Nottingham Office. Location dependent, salary will be circa £44,000 – £49,000 per annum.
The main purpose of this role will be to lead on the implementation and ongoing management of digital learning solutions across the organisation. You will deliver a highly engaging and seamless learning experience for all employees and support the Human Resources Team with various projects to enhance the efficiency of onboarding, performance management, talent development and career pathway programmes across the organisation.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Take responsibility for the delivery of an integrated learning systems approach that delivers clear, engaging and effective people experience processes
- Work closely with the Human Resources team to maximise the capability of the learning platforms to fully support and embed culture, blended learning, onboarding processes, performance improvement, talent development and career pathways
- Line Manage and support the Digital Learning Specialist on fast-paced projects to identify and implement creative and cost-effective digital learning solutions (such as mobile learning, micro learning, animation and video learning) which support strategic objectives and business requirements
- Work with the wider HR team to implement and maintain ‘business as usual’ activities alongside Project work
- Constantly look for continuous improvement with current policies, systems or processes
- Confidently engage with various Stakeholders across the Organisation to implement ideas and solutions from a Digital perspective within known Projects
This is a professional, demanding Specialist Digital Learning role and the successful candidate will have solid experience of operating within a similar Blended Digital Learning focussed position, working to pace, managing several projects at once.
Ideally, you will be available immediately, or on short notice.