Reed HR are working with a well known Not for Profit organisation based in Central London who are recruiting for an experienced Learning & Development Data Specialist.
This is fixed term contract up for 10-12 months.
To help inspire and give others the practical skills to help create value from data in a way that is equitable, ethical and engaging.
In the role, you’ll use your knowledge of learning, combined with the data literacy skills framework to deliver existing company courses and design and deliver new learning solutions for individuals and organisations. The learning projects are varied across sectors and countries and include training courses, workshops, online and eLearning modules and webinars.
Skills and Requirements
You must be an experienced trainer in the field of data.
As a Data Trainer, you will be expected to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in a broad range of areas outlined in both the companies strategy and framework.
You may be an experienced learning professional, with a qualification in a related learning field, or equivalent experience e.g in adult learning, teaching, education or training.
Most importantly, you must be someone who not only knows about the huge positive benefits data can bring but knows how to deliver such benefits. You must have the practical and strategic skills who is passionate about helping others realise the full potential of open data.
• Deliver regular training courses to clients and partners of the business.
• Lead on the delivery of the ethics learning product suite.
• Support with other project work, e.g. developing elearning, adapting and updating existing material for remote delivery
• Develop learning outcomes, curriculum and learning content to achieve the goals and needs of the companies clients.
• Work with the learning team to identify areas for improvement in learning offerings to ensure consistency and quality.
• Design and deliver new learning projects and programmes; from workshops and training sessions to online webinars and eLearning modules.
• Evaluate courses, workshops and other learning processes and strengthen the companies ability to assess learning outcomes.
• Help manage customer and client relationships.
• Experience in using a wide variety of tools throughout the data lifecycle (such as Excel, OpenRefine, SPSS, Tableau, CKAN).
• Experience of delivering high quality training both face-to-face and online using a number of platforms.
• Is comfortable in setting up, operating and running training using a number of online platforms such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
• Is comfortable using a number of online learning tools and whiteboards including, but not limited to Google Jamboard, Miro and Milanote