Lead Generation Specialist (Market Research)
My client is looking for an analytical and success-oriented Lead Generation Specialist. This role will allow for my client to explore an internal sales model to help support the initiatives of their marketing, internal and external Sales team.
Joining a dynamic team, the Lead Generation Specialist will partner with the following:
• UK Sales
• Commercial & Customer Services
• Internal Sales and others
In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
• Using platforms such as LinkedIn for research and networking to develop contact lists with key professionals in targeted sectors and industries.
• Researching new leads and finding new key accounts/contacts specifically related to key sectors through a variety of construction industry data bases and internet searching.
• Generate marketing qualified leads that are processed as new opportunities and sent to Internal Sales to validate.
• Investigating online and published sector magazines as well as local press for related articles, as well as finding exhibitions, shows, events and networking opportunities in the relevant sectors.
The Lead Generation Specialist will work collaboratively with Internal Sales. This relationship will be key in enabling my client to establish an internal sales team that will support their external sales team and commercial activities
This role is very much a data analyst/research role and will require the individual to build a solid database of information that can be shared with internal & external sales. This will be a very focused role, with KPIs and clear direction from the onset.
Your experience / skills include:
• Proven results in creating a successful lead generation.
• Experience and understanding of market research and lead generation.
• A background in marketing, market research, lead generation, and / or supporting an internal / external sales model.
• Very IT competent
• Has the ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities and projects.
• Has the ability to cultivate and foster genuine working relationships internally, specifically with the above listed business areas in which the Lead Generation Specialist will partner.
• Can use Excel and other Microsoft products with ease.