Reed recruitment are currently recruiting for a Language specialist on a fixed term contract basis. ( 1 Year )
The purpose of this role is to support the Language Department in assigning and matching trainers needed for language programs through recruiting, interviewing, hiring, onboarding, and ongoing coaching of qualified trainers.
• Proactively recruit new language trainers throughout the EMEA region.
• Work as a team with the trainer to determine the approach best suited in the language training programme to the customer’s needs
• Communicate with and update trainer on status of programme; discuss areas for improvement of programme
• Manage programme quality and customer satisfaction
• Prepare, print and assemble training manuals
• Make travel arrangements for presenters and trainers, when needed
• Maintain regular contact with the trainers
• Liaise with the Invoicing team to ensure timely payment of language trainers
• Work with Program Specialists and the Training Department when needed
• Coordinate and manage special Language Department projects
• 5 GCSE’s A-C Grade
• Business experience in a highly pressurised customer service environment.
• Computer Literacy MS Office, Excel to an intermediate level
• Bilingual and/or expatriate experience desirable
• Customer Service & administration Skills
• High level of numeracy & detail orientated
• Team Player with the ability to work on own initiative
• Excellent use of verbal and written communication
• Planning & Organisation Skills
• Interpersonal/Influencing Skills
• Analysis, Judgement & Decision Making Skills
• Cultural sensitivity