An exciting opportunity for an experienced Landscape Architect to join a busy multi-disciplinary architectural team, working for a local authority in London.
You will be working on various projects, focusing mainly on landscape schemes which will be related to new build developments as well as environmental improvement schemes.
- Providing expert advice and landscaping designs.
- You will be responsible for providing landscape architecture services to RIBA work stage 3 for design and build contracts.
- Preparing proposals and applications for planning permission.
- Obtain planning permission, approvals under the building acts or regulations, tree felling licences and any other similar requirements.
- Candidates will ideally be a chartered member of the landscape institute (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of landscape architecture design and specification, planning approvals and project management.
- Knowledge of construction legislation, Building Regulations and building contracts, insofar as they relate to landscape projects.