You will be required to:1. Complete QC testing of Forensic Human Identification kits according to set procedures with due regard to product availability and integrity.
2. Complete the upkeep of calibration schedule and instrument calibration.
3. Maintain laboratory housekeeping standards and consumable supplies.
4. Lead process development improvement projects, as well as contribute towards the resolution of quality issues.
5. Train others.
6. Participate in activities assigned to support safety regulations.
You are required to have:
1. A degree in Molecular Biology or equivalent.
2. Laboratory experience.
3. Experience in PCR testing, Sample Extraction or Preparation.