|Location: NORTH WEST ENGLAND, ENGLAND||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Scientific||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3106324|
An exciting opportunity as a Laboratory Supervisor has arisen at a UKAS laboratory, based in the North West of England.
This position offers a permanent contract, a highly competitive salary, and the opportunity to work in a supervisory role.
As a Laboratory Supervisor, you will be involved in:
• Coordinating the Metals Analysis team
• Providing support and mentoring a team of Analysts
• Running and troubleshooting ICP-OES and ICP-MS
• Data interpretation and investigations
• Method development
• Maintaining UKAS and other industry standards
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
• A relevant scientific degree
• Industry experience of both ICP-OES and ICP-MS
• Experience of team supervision
• Experience of working in a high throughput laboratory
• In-depth knowledge of inorganic chemistry
If this opportunity appeals to you, and you match the above criteria, then apply now to avoid missing out!
Key Words: Job, Permanent, Greater Manchester, Laboratory Supervisor, Project Management, Analytical, Chemistry, ICP-OES, ICP-MS, UKAS, ISO17025.
10.00 - 11.00 GBP Per Hour
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
8.5 - 8.5 GBP Per Hour
HEREFORD ST. MARTINS, HEREFORDSHIRERead more
17000 - 17000 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more
17500 - 19000 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
MERSEYSIDE, NORTH WEST ENGLANDRead more