REED Scientific is currently looking for a Laboratory Manager for a medical device company based in the Yorkshire area.
- You will manage a team of laboratory staff heading up all day to day routine laboratory operations; routine testing, manufacturing, QC and export.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of manufacturing ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbant assay) plate and diagnostic test kit production
- You will be responsible for all Quality Control procedures
- You will be responsible for purchasing, planning and stock taking all laboratory inventory to ensure all KPI’s are met.
- You will have a degree or equivalent experience in a science based subject
- You will have at least 3+ years management experience within a laboratory
- You will have at least 3+ years experience with immunoassasys, ideally ELISAs (development experience would be a distinct advantage)
If you fulfil the above criteria and want to join this excellent organisation, apply now to avoid disappointment as the company is looking to appoint ASAP.