|Location: ALTRINCHAM, CHESHIRE||Salary: 12.00 - 13.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3071420|
The role reports into the Head of HR and the key purpose of this position is to co-ordinate the numerous development initiatives across the company. This role will also support the HR function in
internal communication surrounding people and events.
• Co-ordinate the planning, organising and delivery of L&D events from induction to board level.
• Develop and control all training processes.
• Manage external training and coaching providers on an ongoing basis.
• Control and monitor all training plans
• Monitor the development of new starters, including the completion of all training follow up work and each stage of the L&D plan.
• Keep appropriate training attendance and feedback records.
• Liaise with external industry bodies to ensure compliance.
• Create internal communications surrounding new starters and events.
• Support the HR team in a variety of people related tasks.
The successful candidate will need:
• Experience of co-coordinating training in a fast paced environment.
• Managing systems and processes. Identifying ways to increase efficiencies.
• Understanding of recruitment
• Professional, diligent and credible yet highly personable.
• Self-motivated, energetic, ambitious and able to work on own initiative. A real self-starter.
• Passionate, determined, tenacious and creative.
• Driven to achieve excellence and success.
• Excellent time management capability.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
26000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BROMLEY, KENTRead more
30000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
MAIDSTONE, KENTRead more
26000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ESHER, SURREYRead more
28000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
18500.00 - 22500.00 GBP Per Annum
BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more