|Location: BIRMINGHAM BUSINESS PARK, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: 100.00 - 150.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3108363|
HSBC has around 4,000 offices in 70 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America and South America, and around 37 million customers.
The role of the KYC Analyst is to provide high quality support and decision making across a range of Global Standards and Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) related activities.
The role holder will have a good operational knowledge of Excel package.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage cases independently and efficiently: focus on efficiency, quality and effectiveness. Adherence to documented policies and procedures.
• Quality monitoring scores/non voice checks: direct customer feedback via complaints, compliments and customer satisfaction surveys. Completion of required training and accreditations. Number of calls that lead to offering value added products and services through conversations with customers, incorporating needs analysis, building rapport, and overcoming objections. Compliant resolution rates.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• AML Certification would be highly desirable
• Retail Banking experience
• Experience within retail focusing on individuals rather than companies
• Experience of PEPS screening is a must
• Previous knowledge and experience of managing MI and presenting information to senior stakeholders.
• Experience of using relevant software packages
• Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Fast paced is desirable but not essential
• A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
• Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
• Experience of making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes
• Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
• Experience of building and managing complex relationships with significant customers
Please do get in touch if you would like to discuss this opportunity further by submitting your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back within 48 hours, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Automation Test Analyst / QA Test Analyst (Automation / Selenium / Agile) – 3 months - £300 per day - Peterborough
300.00 - 300.00 GBP Per Day
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
400.00 - 500.00 GBP Per Day
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
200.00 - 300.00 GBP Per Day
LEAMINGTON SPA, WARWICKSHIRERead more
350.00 - 450.00 GBP Per Day
SHEPHERDS BUSH, LONDONRead more
25000 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more