|Location: BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: 100.00 - 150.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3056896|
The role of the Global Standards Support Officer is to provide high quality support and decision making across a range of Global Standards and Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) related activities.
The role holder will have a good operational knowledge of Excel package.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage cases independently and efficiently: focus on efficiency, quality and effectiveness. Adherence to documented policies and procedures.
• Quality monitoring scores/non voice checks: direct customer feedback via complaints, compliments and customer satisfaction surveys. Completion of required training and accreditations. Number of calls that lead to offering value added products and services through conversations with customers, incorporating needs analysis, building rapport, and overcoming objections. Compliant resolution rates.
• Contribution to team events and team meetings, and suggestions put forward for improvements or efficiency gains, completion of other team related duties as appropriate. Displays patience and empathy, and proactively manages his/her career development.
• Assistance in timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators: completion of technical training that enhances system knowledge and proficiency, regular attendance at learning sessions and team meetings, adherence to clear desk and other internal policies, timely completion of mandatory compliance, risk and regulatory learning modules.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• At least 6 years of KYC experience including high risk clients.
• Previous knowledge and experience of managing MI and presenting information to senior stakeholders.
• Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Browser Main Menu (BMM)
• Experience working in relevant environment
• Experience working in relevant market/context
• Role relevant qualifications
• Past working experience in a relevant role
• Past working experience on relevant systems
• Experience of using relevant software packages
• Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Fast paced is desirable but not essential
• Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. RBWM is desirable but not essential
• Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Portfolio Management is desirable but not essential
• A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
• Set and achieved challenging short, medium and long term goals which exceeded the standards in their field
• Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
• Experience of making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes
• Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
• Experience of building and managing complex relationships with significant customers
Please feel free to submit your most up to date CV in the first instance.
140.00 - 160.00 GBP Per Day
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
500.00 - 650.00 GBP Per Day
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
31000.00 - 37000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
50000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more