KS2 TEACHING ASSISTANT REQUIRED - SEPTEMBER START
This role is to start in September on a part time basis for a maternity cover.
The working hours will be 9am-12pm Monday-Friday.
The Teaching Assistant will:
• Hold a minimum Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
• Have a good understanding and knowledge of the KS2 curriculum including: Maths and Literacy experience
• Have previous experience within a primary school setting
• Be enthusiastic and passionate about developing a pupils learning, and social needs.
• Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
• Ideally have experience of working with children in small groups & 1:1
In return we will offer the following services:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Weekly pay, including holiday pay
• Reed Discount Club
• Access to continuous professional development and Safeguarding courses
• Your personal consultant, here to promote and develop our staff, and focused Teaching Assistant roles
• Offering Ad-hoc, Long Term and Permanent roles within the local area to start immediately.
• TA2, TA3 or HLTA positions.
• Creating introductions in to many different settings
What our staff say about us: "Great service from my designated consultant and the team at Reed Education. It is personal and they know exactly the schools I like to work in and the age range. Reed Education is a well-known supply agency and I am able to attend free training courses. Their key qualities are that you can ask them anything! If I am worried about anything, I feel that I am able to talk to them about it, Reed Education are supportive and ensure I am happy. Even when I am in a long term contract position, they have consistent contact to ensure everything is going well. Of course I would recommend them". - Jan Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check