Key Stage 2 Teacher
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a Cambridge primary school for an excellent teacher to teach within there Key Stage 2 phase, The school are seeking a teacher who:
• is an inspiring and talented KS2 teacher with QTS
• is passionate about primary education
• is creative, innovative and enthusiastic
• is dedicated to our child centred approach
• has high expectations
• is able to bring fresh ideas
• is able to encourage the children to develop a passion for learning.
• is able to work in a team
The Primary School opened in September 2013 as an academy trust school with its sponsors the Active Learning Trust with one reception class and they now have classes from Reception to Year 6. The school strives to provide the very best for all its learners and we are committed to making school life fun. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed professional looking to continue their career in an exciting new role. Following there recent Ofsted visit, the school continue to be a “Good” school and look forward to welcoming a new member of staff to there team to help the school on its continuing journey.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. They expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS and barred list check.
Please contact Lee Kempton on 01223 463 305 or Lee.email@example.com