Hampshire Supply Service are looking for experienced KS2 teachers for a variety of supply opportunities in and around Alton.
The Hampshire Supply Service are the contract holders in Hampshire, working in conjunction with Hampshire County Council and supporting schools with their supply cover and longer term recruitment plans. We are looking for teachers and teaching assistants to support the demand across Hampshire from September 2020.
To be considered for these roles, you must have/be:
- Qualified to degree level and hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Recent and relevant experience within Key Stage 2.
- A commitment to teaching and learning.
- A positive and proactive attitude with the flexibility to adapt to different roles.
- An enhanced DBS with children’s barred list check (if DBS is not on the update service or you don’t currently have one we are able to apply for one for you at a cost of £40).
To find out more about the Hampshire Supply Service, please call 0800 085 5016 or visit the Hampshire Education website at https://www.hants.gov.uk/jobs/education-jobs/supply