FULL TIME KS2 TEACHER - SOUTH LANCASTER - SEPTEMBER START
I am working with a primary school based just south of Lancaster who are looking to appoint a KS2 Teacher on a full time basis to work in their mixed Year 5/6 class initially for 1 term.
Qualified Teacher Status and previous experience/strong knowledge of KS2 is essential for this position.
The ideal candidate:
* A qualified teacher (Essential)
* Experience of working within KS2
* Strong behaviour management
* Strong understanding and knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
* Available to start from September 2020
At Reed Education we provide the following service features:
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• Continual Professional Development and FREE training courses
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Regular managed work to best suit the skills of the Teacher
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
I would strongly suggest that if you are seeking employment in education, to contact me as your earliest convenience. There’s certainly no reason not to work with the number one agency!!
Before being cleared for work in schools, Reed Education run certain compliance checks in the interest of safeguarding children, therefore successful candidates will be required to come into our branch and complete a number of checks, including a fully enhanced DBS during the registration process.