REED Education are currently working with a two form entry ofsted rated "Good" primary school based in the Lambeth borough. The school are recruiting for a KS2 Class Teacher to join them on a permanent basis in September.
The type of candidate I am looking for will be an enthusiastic class teacher who wants to make a difference to every child in the classroom no matter the need or ability. Would you like to take on a new challenge in a new classroom? Do you love helping children be the best they can be by giving them the best education possible? Are you a reliable, hardworking individual? If so, keep reading.
The role includes:
- Delivering lessons based on the national curriculum to the best of your ability
- Liaising with other staff members to understand children’s needs
- Adjusting children’s work to meet their needs
- Ensuring children’s behaviour is managed using the schools behaviour policy
- Being organised, making sure all lessons are taught in the time frame necessary and all work is completed
- Create your own ideas on how best to teach the curriculum to help the children understand as best as possible
- Degree or a PGCE
Looking for someone who/with:
- Recent experience teaching KS2 pupils.
- A can do attitude, willing to take on any task given
- Can build respectful and positive relationships with both children, parents and colleagues
- Committed to helping motivate children to do the best they can
If you are interested in the vacancy and would like to know more. Please click "Apply" now or forward across your most updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.