Are you currently completing your teacher training and are searching for a permanent KS2 Primary Teacher role starting September 2020?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher and wanting to progress your career in a school that values staff progression?
If this sounds like you, send your CV to Joseph at Reed Education to apply for this KS2 Primary Teacher role. Joseph will be in contact if you are successful to chat through what you are looking for so we find the perfect role for you.
KS2 Primary Teacher-- Key Information:
- KS2 Primary Teacher role
- Work with a lovely KS2 class
- MPS -- UPS
- Graded 'Good' by Ofsted
- Excellent CPD programme
- Visible and supportive SLT
- Located in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
- Also have roles in Scunthorpe and Sheffield.
KS2 Primary Teacher -- The Role:
- Work in KS2, teaching a fantastic set of children
- Create and deliver high quality lessons
- Monitor children's progress
- Liaise with other teachers and parents
- Support those with SEN/additional needs
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Encourage the schools ethos, vision and values
KS2 Primary Teacher --Person Specification:
- QTS qualified
- Good to Outstanding teaching
- Strong academic background
- Enthusiastic and uplifting personality
- Passionate about education
- Excellent organisation and communication skills