|Location: BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 110.00 - 150.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 24 days ago||Reference: 3103255|
Are you keen to secure a role in one of the primary schools in the Blackpool area?
We are currently recruiting Newly Qualified and Experienced Teachers to provide support for primary schools in the North Lancashire area, and demand is high for teachers with experience in Foundation, Year 1 and Year 2.
We provide schools with permanent, temporary and daily teaching vacancies, and we are keen to hear from teachers who are available to work now, and those who are currently looking for a new role at the start of September term. Schools are already beginning the recruitment process for Autumn so don’t miss out! Register your CV and interest today!
We offer excellent rates of pay and a commitment to continuous professional development for all our teachers.
We will consider applications from people who are available part time, or full time.
We are looking for people with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• PGCE with QTS or equivalent qualification
• A very high standard of communication skills, accurate use of spelling and grammar
• Recent experience (within the past 5 years) working in primary schools and knowledge of the National Curriculum.
• A good sense of humour! A friendly and approachable personality - team work is paramount.
• Commitment to professional development A passion for working with children and a commitment to contributing to an outstanding team of staff.
A commitment to Safeguarding and the 'Every Child Matters' initiative.
90.00 - 140.00 GBP Per Day
GRIMSBY, SOUTH HUMBERSIDERead more
120 - 180 GBP Per Day
HARINGEY, LONDONRead more
20.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour
DONCASTER, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 33000 GBP Per Annum
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
120.00 - 150.00 GBP Per Hour
DORKING, SURREYRead more