At Reed we have numerous Primary schools within Surrey.
The successful candidates would be expected to take a strategic lead for pupil performance, assessment, recording and reporting.
In addition the successful candidate will also be responsible for leading an area of the curriculum. This can be agreed with the candidate depending on their strengths, interest and experience.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity in which the successful candidate will play a key role in the further development of a high performing and thriving school.
At REED we are looking for someone who has,
• A proven track record as a highly effective and innovative teacher and has the potential to become an outstanding practitioner
• Has high expectations of all pupils and is committed to raising standards
• Experience of leading a subject or strategic area within school, understands school improvement processes and is able to demonstrate impact.
•Hold QTS or equivalent
Be a highly effective classroom practitioner, demonstrating creatively and initiative
• Be adaptable and resourceful
• Demonstrate high expectations in children’s leaning and behaviour
• Demonstrate a commitment to equality of opportunity and inclusion
• Demonstrate the skills and experience necessary to prove effective leadership
• Actively support and contribute to the schools positive behaviour policy.
At REED we can offer:
• A happy, vibrant learning environment where the children are eager to achieve their true potential
• CV writing & interview support
• CPD training
• Dedicated consultant who will go the extra mile
• Provide you with honest advice and feedback
• Excellent facilities on school grounds.