FULL TIME EY-KS1 TEACHER - LANCASTER - SEPTEMBER START
I am working with a rural primary school based in rural Lancaster who are looking to appoint a EY-KS1 Teacher to work in their mixed Early Years & KS1 class on a full time basis from September 2020 initially for 1 term.
Qualified Teacher Status and previous experience/strong knowledge of the Early Years Frame Work and KS1 is essential for this position.
The ideal candidate:
* A qualified teacher (Essential)
* Experience of working within a mixed EY/KS1 role would be ideal but is not essential
* Strong behaviour management
* Strong understanding and knowledge of the Early Years & KS1 curriculum
* Available to start from September 2020 for at least 1 full term
At the Reed Education we provide the following service features:
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• Continual Professional Development and FREE training courses
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Regular managed work to best suit the skills of the Teacher
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
I would strongly suggest that if you are seeking employment in education, to contact me as your earliest convenience. There’s certainly no reason not to work with the number one agency!!
Before being cleared for work in schools, the Reed Education run certain compliance checks in the interest of safeguarding children, therefore successful candidates will be required to come into our branch and complete a number of checks, including a fully enhanced DBS during the registration process.