KS1 CLASS TEACHER, Required for September 2020
We are looking to appoint a full-time KS1 teacher who is highly motivated the role is based at a primary school just on the outskirts of Huntingdon with good travel links, this is a rare opportunity to join an extremely friendly, committed and supportive school community.
You will be responsible for the welfare, learning and achievement of all children in your class and be expected to work closely with colleagues and the wider community.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an inspirational teacher.
• Support and promote the developing vision, aims and ethos of the school.
• Have the highest expectations and a commitment to raising standards.
• Communicate effectively with others.
• Be a team player with a positive attitude
• Have a sense of fun!
The school can offer:
• A friendly, supportive workplace
• Well-behaved children who are keen to learn
• A positive environment for learning
• Opportunities for continuing professional development
Should this role sound of interest then please apply with the button below now, or contact Lee Kempton at Reed Education Cambridge.