Are you looking for a new role for September?
The Hampshire Supply Service are proud to hold a contract with Hampshire County Council and support Local Authority schools with their recruitment plans.
With a lot of uncertainty for the remainder of the academic year, schools across Hampshire are setting in motion their recruitment for September to ensure their staffing team is where it needs to be. As contract holders, the Hampshire Supply Service are the first port of call for vacancies across the county.
- A solid understanding of the National Curriculum with an area of expertise within Key Stage 1 or Early Years
- Education to/beyond Degree level with Qualified Teacher Status.
- A flexible and proactive attitude
- An ability to manage challenging behaviour effectively.
- A passion for high quality teaching and learning.
- The ability to inspire, motivate and challenge your pupils.
Benefits of working for the Hampshire Supply Service:
- Access to a wide variety of roles as part of a regulated framework with Hampshire County Council.
- Pay rates set by Hampshire to ensure everyone is paid fairly for the role they complete.
- Extensive compliance processes to ensure children and young people are safeguarded.
- A dedicated team of consultants to support you through your journey.
The Hampshire Supply service have adapted processes to ensure everyone is kept safe through the recruitment process. We are able to interview and register candidates remotely with an extensive telephone interview to replace our usual face-to-face registration. Please contact us to find out more!
Areas covered by Hampshire Supply Service:
Eastleigh, Winchester, New Forest, Test Valley, Fareham, Gosport, Havant, Hart, Rushmoor, East Hampshire, Basingstoke & Deane, Andover