Reed Education are currently recruiting for a KS1 SEN Learning Support Assistant for our special needs school client based in Cardiff. This post will be starting in September and will be working on a long term basis.
About the role…
Working on a long term basis, this post will require the successful KS1 SEN Learning Support Assistant to provide support in a stimulating learning environment to pupils with Complex needs within the schools KS1 class.
About the school…
The school provide education and care to pupils with a statement of special needs which can include Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Physical, Medical, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties along with Speech, Language and Communication Difficulties. The school have a warm, friendly and supportive and encouraging ethos and offer a broad, rich curriculum along with a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
To be successful in this post, you will:
• Have previous experience of supporting pupils with SEN or a passion to enrich the lives of pupils with SEN
• Have clear and developed strategies to ensure consistent differentiation across the curriculum
• Ability to differentiate to facilitate all learners including ALN;
• Committed to inclusion and promoting exemplary standards of Teaching and Learning
• Creative, well-organised, flexible, motivated and passionate
To apply for this position, please forward an up to date CV to Sian.Davies@reedglobal.com and I will contact you to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Reed Education are very proud to be supporting schools across Wales through the National Procurement Service Framework. The pay rates quoted within this advert are subject to the role requirements stipulated by the school at the time of requesting a member of staff from us. Pay will always be clearly discussed and clarified with you before an assignment begins.