At this unprecedented time of National emergency REED Education are offering continued support to schools and care facilities supporting both the vulnerable and the children of vital Key Workers.
We understand the current climate has seen many educationalists without work, particularly those that work on supply, and who are therefore keen to use their skills in different environments to help in any way they can during this coronavirus health emergency.
At REED Education we can help you make a difference.
We are looking for applications from people that:
- Have experience working with vulnerable people, particularly those with Special Needs
- Have experience working in schools and childcare settings
- Have qualifications associated with Teaching, Classroom Support or Care work
- Have a clear and enhanced DBS certificate (either enhanced with Children's Workforce, or enhanced with Children and Adults Workforce)
- Have the skills and desire to support vulnerable children and adults during the coronavirus health emergency
Working with Reed you will get:
- Specialist consultants that are available around the clock
- Competitive pay rates, paid weekly, by our in-house PAYE team
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations)
- FREE Training and CPD - such as Safeguarding and Team Teach
- Generous refer a friend schemes
Please apply below to help during this coronavirus health emergency.