Key Stage 1 Teacher in New Forest
Location: New Forest
Pay: £110 - £202 per day
Type: Day to Day and Long Term
Are you a Qualified Key Stage 1 Teacher looking for flexibility in your work?
Hampshire Supply Service are looking for Primary Teachers for a range of Primary and Infant Schools across the New Forest district.
As contract holders, we have been receiving a high volume of vacancies throughout the year. With schools now looking to September, the Hampshire Supply Service are supporting them to ensure they have a large and talented staffing team to help them hit the ground running. There are agreed minimum pay rates set under Hampshire County Council's guidance, guaranteeing that you will always receive a fair wage!
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status
• Exceptional behaviour management skills
• Have recent and relevant experience within a Primary School
• Able to inspire, challenge and motivate pupils through a creative and engaging curriculum.
• A flexible and resilient attitude to teaching and learning.
• Confidence in teaching across Key Stage 1
Benefits of working for Hampshire Supply Service:
• Pre-agreed rates with Hampshire County Council ensuring you are paid fairly!
• Dedicated team of consultants to support you to find work
• Designated consultant with excellent sector and location knowledge
• Office hours from 7:00-18:00 with an out of hours service so you can always reach us
• County-wide reach – over 500 Hampshire Schools
• Flexible roles to suit your requirements and commitments
If you would like to find out more about supply teaching in Hampshire and how it could benefit you, please call the team on 0800 085 5016 or email Kate.Bagg@reedglobal.com