|Location: HARROW, MIDDLESEX||Salary: 25000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3229124|
For an immediate, the school are looking for a dedicated Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 Teacher to join them on a Permanent basis!
• The highly reputable school has fantastic feedback from students, parents and staff, evidenced by the relationship built between the local community.
• Helps students with Emotion and Mental issues, providing support both academically and personally. The school helps students with SLD, PMLD and BESD.
• Students enjoy their time and feel a connection with the staff, with the school providing both academic and pastoral support ensuring pupils have the necessary support structure to develop effectively.
• The school themselves provide excellent support staff to help within the lesson, and additional personalised CPD training.
The post holder will aim to be an effective teacher who will:
• Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and support a designated curriculum area or areas, as appropriate;
• Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher
• Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential;
• contribute to raising standards of student attainment;
• Share and support the School's responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth;
• Meet the national Teachers’ Standards.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Excellent behaviour management and the ability to build rapport
• Strong communication skills
• Experience working in the UK school curriculum
• Previous SEN experience within a school setting
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
100.00 - 150.00 GBP Per Day
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
110.00 - 198.00 GBP Per Day
RYE, EAST SUSSEXRead more
110.00 - 120.00 GBP Per Day
FAREHAM, HAMPSHIRERead more
100.00 - 180.00 GBP Per Day
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
22000.00 - 39000.00 GBP Per Annum
EASTBOURNE, EAST SUSSEXRead more