Do you have experience working with children with a range of special educational needs?
Reed Education Cardiff are currently working exclusively with a number of mainstream Primary schools based in the South Wales area. These Primary schools are looking to add 1:1 LSA’s with SEN experience to their existing team to support young pupils within Key Stage 1 and 2.
Are you ready to make a real difference in helping pupils to achieve their full potential?
To be successful in this role you must have a minimum 6 months experience working with children with SEN statements within an educational setting. Experience with PECS and Makaton are an advantage but not essential. You will be willing to go the extra mile to ensure these pupils are able to reach their potential.
What we offer…
- Find out what key stages you’re able to support, including your preference, so we can make sure we place you in the right school;
- Find what area you live in to make sure the travel is reasonable;
- Have your up to date availability to make sure we aren’t calling you on your busy days/days off;
- Aim to get you long term roles as well as day to day supply work if that is what you wish;
- All whilst rewarding you with market leading rates of pay! Why would you work for anything less than £60 per day minimum!?!?
If you know someone who would be suitable for this position please pass on my details as we offer “refer a friend” scheme. You and your referral will receive £50 in “love2shop” vouchers as a thank you upon their successful placement with us.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of then please send me an up to date CV. Alternatively, if you would like an informal chat about this position, please contact Rhys Morris on 02920 386 515 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Education are very proud to be supporting schools across Wales through the National Procurement Service Framework. The pay rates quoted within this advert are subject to the role requirements stipulated by the school at the time of requesting a member of staff from us. Pay will always be clearly discussed and clarified with you before an assignment begins.