|Location: DOCKLANDS, LONDON||Salary: 28000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3158945|
• Manage logistics requirements by air / road and sea with experience in export / import and cross trade movements
• Arrange relevant paperwork for client shipments (Shipping Invoices, ATA Carnets, T1 / T2 Documents, DG Certification, Bills of Lading, Air waybill Instructions, CMR Documents).
• Manage from initial client enquiry / through the complete job to invoicing and post event wrap up meetings with clients
• Manage day to day administration of the department and provide support to colleagues working away from the office as part of a team.
• Work to strict deadlines for moving equipment to and from events
• Provide first class customer service at all times
• Maintain and develop relationships with clients old and new
• Occasional requirement for working outside of normal business hours (evenings and weekends) to meet deadlines or manage projects.
• Experience in freight forwarding
• A proven track record of exports, imports and cross trade across all modes of freight forwarding including customs requirements
• Excellent communication skills and confidence in face to face situations
• Accurate and organised approach to work with good time management skills to ensure deadlines are met
• Ability to work under pressure, both individually and as part of a team
• European language skills would be an advantage but not a requirement
Reliable and flexible. You will be required to travel (mainly to Europe) for periods of between 2 weeks at any one time (a fully valid UK / EU passport required).
Excellent package for the right person !
26000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum
BOW, LONDONRead more
27000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
26000.00 - 27000.00 GBP Per Annum
HOUNSLOW, MIDDLESEXRead more
8.50-8.50 GBP Per hour, inc Benefits
AVONMOUTH, AVON, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
20000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
IPSWICH, SUFFOLKRead more