Are you looking to progress your career in Business Development/ Account Management? If you have previous experience building relationships with clients on a B2B basis and successfully converting leads to sales then please read on...
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to establish and grow a large client base for our client. Our client is an established manufacturer based in Tonbridge who are looking for their next superstar to come in and make this position their own. Alongside the business development you will also be required to keep an on-going relationship with your clients. This would suit somebody who has previous experience within sales/ relationship building and is a motivated self-starter.
- To nurture and develop sales with existing customers
- Actively research market opportunities to Identify and secure new customers
- Build awareness of company products and own/partner brands
- Facilitate customer inquiries, product queries and marketing needs
- To plan and attend client meetings
- Attend exhibitions and trade shows when needed
Ideally you will be;
- An excellent communicator
- Able to travel independently
- Confident to speak to new clients and build long lasting relationships
- Experience putting together presentation documents and figures
- A self starter who can motivate themselves when working remotely
In return you will receive; a competitive salary, workplace pension scheme, 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, group life assurance scheme, discretionary company profit share bonus
Please apply within, or for more information, please contact Joe Griffin in Reed Sales.