Do you have experience working as a sales manager? Possess strong market and trade knowledge, all while having a commercial flair?
A well-established FMCG manufacturing company is currently looking for a Key Account Manager! By managing the company sales in key accounts, YOU will play a vital role in meeting NSR, profit and volume goals.
• Manage credit, sales orders, deliveries, and negotiations. Identify any distribution gaps in accounts, as well as marketing and promotional opportunities.
• Ensure the implementation and execution of targeted MSL and PICOS (merchandising) standards
• Regularly track performance and implementation of contracted counter performances
• Conduct performance analyses and reviews with customers
• Negotiate and implement all planned activities as per brands and customer activity calendar and brand business plans
• Develop accurate weekly and monthly reporting on customer demands, market trends and sales forecasting
• Ensure the proper execution of new product initiatives
• Fluency in both English and Maltese is a must
• Previous managerial experience in sales, with preference given to those in the FMCG sector
• A clean driving license
• Have strong market and trade knowledge
What are you waiting for? Apply now, send your CV to email@example.com or call on +356 2779 4556!